TCNJ offers three optional Pre-Welcome Week programs for incoming new students to participate in: Operation LEAD, Operation BeWELL and the Inclusive Excellence Academy. All three are four day, three night programs that provide new students the opportunity to explore their interests surrounding topics like leadership development, recreation, health and wellness, social justice and diversity and inclusion.
- Dates: Sunday, August 19- Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
- Participants living on-campus will move into their residence hall room on Sunday, August 19.
- Cost: $450 includes all meals, activities, transportation and early arrival move-in expenses.
- Scholarships are also available to help subsidize the cost.
- Space is Limited!
- Each program has approximately 20-30 spots available
- The earlier you apply, the better your chances!
- Application Link for 2018 Pre-Welcome Week Programs (Available Monday, May 7)
- There is one (1) application for all three programs, and students have the ability to rank their preferences if interested in more than one program.
- Applications are due no later than Friday, July 6, 2018.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!