TCNJ is offering three (3) Pre-Welcome Week programs this summer: Operation BeWELL, Operation Justice & Equity, and Operation LEAD. All are four-day, three-night programs that allow participants to meet other incoming new students and provide the opportunity to explore their interests surrounding topics like leadership development, recreation, health and wellness, social justice, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Dates: Sunday, August 21 – Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Students living on-campus will move into their residence hall on Sunday, August 21. All participants will immediately roll into Welcome Week activities (which run Thursday, August 25 – Monday, August 29). The first day of class is Tuesday, August 30.
- Scholarships are available for certain programs; see the application for more details.
Please fill out the application no later than Sunday, July 24, 2022. You have the ability to rank your preferences, and applying to more than one will increase your chances of participating.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to the following offices hosting the programs:
- Operation BeWELL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operation Justice & Equity: email@example.com
- Operation LEAD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!