Online Orientation will open in Canvas on Tuesday, May 26! Check your TCNJ email for more details as we get closer. You can also learn a little more about our transition process by watching our Summer 2020 Update video.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and current state restrictions, your traditional one-day on-campus orientation will be a virtual program this year. Students should still plan to “attend” on their assigned date (see below; based on their academic major) and more details about the online sessions will be available in June.
- Monday, July 20: School of the Arts & Communication; School of Education (including Undeclared-Education Students and Speech Pathology majors); School of Engineering
- Tuesday, July 21: School of Education; School of Science
- Wednesday, July 22: School of Education; School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Thursday, July 23: School of Business; School of Nursing, Health & Exercise Science; Undeclared-General
School of Education students attend based on their content area. Examples:
- An Elementary Education and Psychology major should attend on Wednesday, July 22 with the School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- A Secondary Education Mathematics major should attend on Tuesday, July 21 with the School of Science.
- Open Option Education students, who do not have a content area, should attend on Monday, July 20.
Please Note: Our K-12 programs (Art Education, Music Education, Health & Physical Education Teaching and Technology & Engineering Education) are separate from the School of Education. These majors should attend on the day their academic school has been assigned (Arts & Communication, Nursing, Health & Exercise Science, and Engineering, respectively).
We are also creating opportunities to connect specifically with parents and families over the summer, and will share details as soon as those plans are finalized. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this historic time.