More details about online orientation will be available in Spring 2020.
On-Campus Orientation will take place July 20-23, 2020 (students will be assigned one date based on their academic major). This program will allow you to finalize and validate your schedule and meet faculty, staff and other Class of 2024 students in your academic school!
- Monday, July 20: School of the Arts & Communication; School of Education (including Undeclared-Education Students and Speech Pathology majors); School of Engineering
- Tuesday, July 21: School of Education; School of Science
- Wednesday, July 22: School of Education; School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Thursday, July 23: School of Business; School of Nursing, Health & Exercise Science
School of Education students attend based on their content area. Examples:
- An Elementary Education and Psychology major should attend on Wednesday, July 22 with the School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- A Secondary Education Mathematics major should attend on Tuesday, July 21 with the School of Science.
- Open Option Education students, who do not have a content area, should attend on Monday, July 20.
Please Note: Our K-12 programs (Art Education, Music Education, Health & Physical Education Teaching and Technology/Pre-Engineering Education) are separate from the School of Education. These majors should attend on the day their academic school has been assigned (Arts & Communication, Nursing, Health & Exercise Science, and Engineering, respectively).
Families are welcomed and encouraged to attend On-Campus Orientation and will have separate sessions. If you are trying to plan travel and have specific questions about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.