Welcome to The College of New Jersey! We are so excited to have you join our campus community next August!
This website will be updated in the spring with more details about your transition to TCNJ. In the meantime please review the following flyer, which includes a general timeline and important Summer 2022 dates.
Save the date! First-year students are assigned a date based on their academic major. All transfer students, regardless of major, attend on the same day. Please plan to be on campus for the entirety of the day (8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.), and parents are welcome to join you. (Please note there is a maximum of two guests.)
- Note for School of Education first-year students: you will attend Orientation based on the date for your content area. Examples: elementary education and psychology majors should attend on Tuesday, July 19; secondary education and mathematics majors should attend on Thursday, July 21. Undeclared–education students (no content area) and speech pathology majors should attend on Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
- Tuesday, June 21
- Monday, July 18: School of Business; School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science; Center for Student Success (Undeclared-general and Provisional)
- Tuesday, July 19: School of Education; School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Wednesday, July 20: School of the Arts and Communication; School of Education; School of Engineering
- Thursday, July 21: School of Education; School of Science
A long-standing TCNJ tradition, Welcome Week is the culminating event of your transition to the College. Comprised of 100+ mandatory and optional events, this five-day program for ALL new students (first-years and transfers) will allow you to create memories that will truly last a lifetime.
- Save the Date! August 25-29, 2022
More details to come, but please plan now to avoid vacations and other commitments over these dates. The fall semester begins on Tuesday, August 30 with the first day of classes.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. Welcome, Lion!